Author Topic: Photography During Games  (Read 1553 times) Share

Offline alexdlcko

• Corporal
  • M733 Commando
    • View Profile
Photography During Games
« on: July 15, 2009, 04:28:38 pm »
In a previous post I had asked about strapping a camera to me or my rifle. I have come to the conclusion that this isn't going to work with what I have!

So, my question is, if I’m playing in a (non regen) game and I’m hit, would I be able to, where I am, chuck on a high vis vest and get my camera out and start snapping? or are only marshals aloud to where the high vis? And would you rather me go back to safe zone and put high vis and come back to the fight?

Thanks

:ctf:

Offline Vielwerth

• DV Member
    • View Profile
Re: Photography During Games
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 06:24:01 pm »
Yes. That is what I've done a few times.
In the morning, sign your name in the photo book, as you do.
When you get hit, run back to the safe zone and ask for a hi viz jacket. It might even say "Press" on it, for extra drama!
Leave your weapon, all ammo, and any grenades in the safe zone, troop back outside and start taking piccys for us to demand once the day is over.
You can't carry a hi-viz on you, because you could put it on when you've still got your weapon on you, thus being able to cheat. Not that you would, of course. You'll have to trek back to the safe zone.

Or, you could take pictures whilst playing.

Offline alexdlcko

• Corporal
  • M733 Commando
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 06:28:40 pm »
coolio , thats what i was expecting....thanks :D

:ctf:

Offline Firkit

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 07:40:38 pm »
Yes indeed, we have orange hi-vis vests with 'Press' on them for exactly that scenario.