Author Topic: Looking for Multicam  (Read 2366 times) Share

Offline Av

• DV Member
    • View Profile
Looking for Multicam
« on: September 21, 2010, 12:45:31 pm »
hey guys, today i have spent ages looking for some new gear and i seem to like the look on the multicam gear. Now the problem is i can not seem to find any site that sells a multicam combat shirt long sleeve and trousers with what looks like hard type elbow and knee pads built into them. I have seen a few guys at DV with them and was wondering if any of you know the sites and could point me into the right direction . Thanks

Offline iGeza

• DV Member
  • "Futete, sum draconem"
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Airsoft Gun Reviews
Re: Looking for Multicam
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 01:00:31 pm »
I ordered mine from www.ebaybanned.com, they have a lot of multicam gear, genuine and fake

Check out all my delicious airsoft gun reviews here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbt6_DwFUe8LJcF237qpX-e9

Offline stan

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 01:15:48 pm »
I'll post a better answer when i get home and am not on my phone but to start

ur-tactical
Seals action gear

Remember Buy cheap, buy twice.
Stand Down Sir!

Offline jarhead

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 01:30:29 pm »
hay you could check out edger brothers dont know what there like price wise but there cataloge looks alright  www.edgerbrothers.com  failing that if your going to the 26th game i'll bring the cataloge that i got you can have a look in that then if you want to  :laughsoutloud: 8)
stupid dog you make me look bad

Offline druid799

• DV Member
  • steel wolves . Sarcasm ? - I'm here to help !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 03:05:14 pm »
as Stan said buy from HK and you buy twice as its prity much all fake gear for sale from there , yes there are a very few retailers who sell real stuff but on the whole its all fake especially the clothing , the material is poor quality and 6mths down the line its gona be pailer than a pair of bleached jeans  :x .
you can get gear made from real material from these suppliers  i"ve used and found ok ;
www.ur-tactical.com , very nice top end shirts,trousers,jackets,etc these are some of the ones that have the pockets for the hard pads .
www.sofmilitary.co.uk , they do a range of gear thats made in Poland called camogrom used by there special forces , its basically a semi official rip off of the original crye multicam pattern , nice kit .
or you can look for tru-spec or propper brand gear from on-line tactical gear sites , both are made from real crye multicam material under licence .
or if you realy have the need for mega bragging rights find a long lost american relation and get them to get you some real crye kit from the states  :D.

Offline Av

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 11:56:54 am »
thanks for the help guys. those websites are really good and just what i need. all thats left is for me to save alot of money :P