Author Topic: BATTLEFIELD 3  (Read 56264 times) Share

Offline FakeMessiah

• DV Member
  • Dead Player - FakeMessiah/Bieber
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Drum Cover Channel
Re: BATTLEFIELD 3
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2012, 02:53:41 pm »
I think almost every company does that, its what helps sell...and it works.

Offline Withard

• Corporal
  • What did you shave with? a toffee hammer? :O
    • View Profile
    • Lasgarn Rangers
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2012, 06:44:31 am »
Yes thats how you hook people. Its what every company does but EA are notorious for it to the point of displaying an almost different type of game. Have to dig up the Kotoku article about it, makes for some good reading.
Withard
G&P M4 Sentry Long Barrel
US Ranger ACU

Offline FakeMessiah

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2012, 08:43:07 pm »
Well Armoured Kill has certainly put a smile of my face today, it is truly epic despite no new weapons.

Offline Coedy

• DV Member
  • Noob Alert- Please Speak Slowly And Clearly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »
Its actually pretty un-nerving running around now as infantry..... sorry, un-nerving :facepalm:... I meant hellishly fun  :aeg:

It seems like most people (on the pc at least) ignore anything smaller than a quad bike at the moment. So just get out your rpg, repair tool or mines and have at it!  :D

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2012, 05:30:02 pm »
Am still yet to upgrade to premium, slightly regretting it now. If it is on sale one day I will pick it up but I already paid for a special edition and I am not paying for a special addition to a game that I bought specifically because it is special edition because I paid a little more for it out of my long love for the (main) Battlefield franchise and now they have the cheek to ask us to pay more again...

Ofcourse it all comes down to money at the end of the day but a discount for the players who bought the special/limited edition would have been nice. I blame EA shoving its finger up DICE's chocolate starfish to get some more money. So glad Valve declined EA's proposition to buy Steam because they failed so miserably with Origin.

But anyway, Armoured Kill does indeed look like it would tickle my fancy and might just nudge me to upgrade to premium.

Oh, another thing that irritates me, when people who have been hating on BF from the day it was announced but then came to the game in only the third installment and then proclaim themselves to be an elitist of the franchise.... urgh.
The idiot who got stuck in a thorn bush
C04

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2012, 05:33:06 pm »
Actually come to think of it, I just hate a majority of the console gaming community.
C04

Offline backlash13

• DV Member
  • [DATA EXPUNGED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2012, 11:28:14 pm »

Offline FakeMessiah

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2012, 04:58:39 am »
Am still yet to upgrade to premium, slightly regretting it now. If it is on sale one day I will pick it up but I already paid for a special edition and I am not paying for a special addition to a game that I bought specifically because it is special edition because I paid a little more for it out of my long love for the (main) Battlefield franchise and now they have the cheek to ask us to pay more again...

Ofcourse it all comes down to money at the end of the day but a discount for the players who bought the special/limited edition would have been nice. I blame EA shoving its finger up DICE's chocolate starfish to get some more money. So glad Valve declined EA's proposition to buy Steam because they failed so miserably with Origin.

I thought we were past that rant on here?

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2012, 11:03:28 pm »
I thought we were past that rant on here?

I've not been very active on the forum lately, however, that was just my (if rather late) two cents.
C04