Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
Re: World Of Tanks
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2013, 01:33:50 pm »
wow that is impressive!

anyone going for the new german meds in 8.5?
World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett
War Thunder - Torque_Thunder

Offline Bunny

• Private
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2013, 02:53:26 pm »
No plan for it at the moment. I need creds for my T21, the next tank up from the T49 and the Hummel... I NEED MORE CREDS :(
Rifles - Magpulled classic army M15a4, DBoys Tactical AK47, Marui G36

Pistols - Tanaka M500 3+1, TM Sig 228, WA Baretta Cougar M8045, WA SVI 4", WA Para Ord 4.25"

Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2013, 03:16:03 pm »
saving for a tier 10 is killing me ive held off buying one for so long i got to take the plunge and buy at least 1
World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett

Offline ThorMaNN

• DV Member
    • View Profile
    • YaRR MaTeY
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2013, 03:41:47 pm »
I have only just unlocked the IS -3!!

EFZ_ThorMaNN

Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2013, 05:50:32 pm »
the IS3 is one of the best Tier 8 Heavies, ive kept mine since its been elited truley a very versatile tank.
World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett

Offline lucas lee

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2013, 06:19:30 pm »
The new update is ugly for clan wars as it takes out a tank for an entire week :( bad for clans. And which tier X dibs :D

Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2013, 06:43:05 pm »
Well i have a few researched but unsure as to which one i should buy.

E-100
E50-M
Foch 155

or should i spend the cash on a few tier 9's

IS8
Centurion MK7
M103
Lorraine 40t

World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2013, 10:21:06 pm »
Well i have a few researched but unsure as to which one i should buy.

E-100
E50-M
Foch 155

or should i spend the cash on a few tier 9's

IS8
Centurion MK7
M103
Lorraine 40t

The Mk7 is a brilliant tank, has the same gun as its father but in T9. Plus it looks the shit with metal storage thing on the back of the turret.
The idiot who got stuck in a thorn bush
C04

Offline lucas lee

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2013, 11:15:54 pm »
The E-50M is a good tank as it can get you quite a bit of credit and that it is quite a fast tank that is really useful, E-100 is good only if you get the next upgraded gun the 1.5cm gun and the foch is nice but quite a easy arty target and armour aint too great.

Offline lynchie

• DV Marshal
  • EIN VOLK EIN REICH EIN LYNCHIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2013, 10:36:27 am »
8.5 good for germans you get a medium t10 at last and a post war tank i.e the leopard . but the e50m is excellent it is a kingtiger on steroids .but only  a medium excellent.
HIEL LYNCHIE

Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2013, 06:09:47 pm »
i played the centurion MK7 on the test servers and safe to say i was very impressed the L7 is a beast. but its rate of fire is terrible. but thats the sacrifice it has to pay for such a good gun!

yeah ive seen a few E50-M's ruin an enemy team, but their profitablity is awful. i checked the stats and just when i thought the E50 was bad the E50-M is even worse. and i dont use a premium account anymore. so i decided to get myself an IS6 for cred farming. and so far it is a very good tank.

i just wish WG would stop teasing and release the E-10 and E-25 TD's, not to mention sort out the 2nd line of french Heavies.

but its true what Lynchie says, its about time the Germans got a more modern tank compared to the other nations the Germans have been lagging behind terribly and all the Devs have done is give us paper panzers to bulk up the tree even though they claim the german tree is the most "complete" in the game
World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2013, 07:52:30 pm »
Ever since Overlord left for WoWWP WoT has taken a 180 turn for the shitter now that SerB has taken over. He is constantly making fun of people who say he is turning a blind eye to the Russian favoritism, I mean when Overlord was around the T-50-2 was scheduled to be sent to the scrap yard due to it being COMPLETELY FAKE but now for some reason SerB is thinking it's real and does not need to be removed. And don't even get me started on the KV-1S....
C04

Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2013, 08:25:59 pm »
yeah the T-50-2 was so slow it wasnt even worth putting in originally. and the KV1S is the most overpowered tank at T6, it is a very popular choice for company and clan wars personally i didnt like it. the KV2 with the derp gun can easily remove a pesky 1S from the equasion, i specialize in doing it.

Overlord needs to come back, SerB is trolling the game and making it unplayable on occasions, the most annoying thig was the fact the British tree was outsourced by WG so they could concentrate on the Chinese copy & paste tanks.
World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 01:13:32 am »
WG trying to cover up their antics again, remember that 300 gold change your password event? Well this is why, this is from a friend of mine who has a registered account on the RU server;

"Dear Adolf_Bimler,

during the last inspection by the security company Wargaming incident was identified as a result of which some of your personal information could be jeopardized. We immediately launched an investigation into the incident and at the moment we can assure you that the financial information of accounts was not affected. However, to date, we have reason to believe that your e-mail address and password in an encrypted form might be exposed to intruders."

Basically they told RU they cocked up, but didn't tell EU, NA or SEA but instead launched the 300g to change your password event in an attempt to get people to change their password... nice one WG... nice one...
C04