Author Topic: Lift for DV Birthday game (anyone going past cowbridge on the a48)  (Read 1274 times) Share

Offline scottybev

• Private
    • View Profile
Lift for DV Birthday game (anyone going past cowbridge on the a48)
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:14:49 am »
hey guys is anyone who is going to dv on sunday going past cowbridge on the a48? because i need a lift :( the guys i was going with cant go anymore so theres no other way of me getting there:( i very close to the turning into cowbridge , so will just take 2 minutes to turn in, pick me up then carry on to dv :)

i will give petrol money as well :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:23:16 am by scottybev »

Offline Deadeye

• DV Marshal
    • View Profile
Re: Lift for DV Birthday game (anyone going past cowbridge on the a48)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:30:05 am »
Do you live in cowbridge? And i can give you a lift.

Offline scottybev

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 11:26:39 pm »
yes i live in cowbridge. you know as you turn off the a48 into cowbridge there are big houses on the corner. i live in one of those houses, so you wont even need to go into cowbridge, you will just have to pull off a48 and imediatly turn right up by the houses.
this is google image satalite view of above http://gyazo.com/561f67beaa2642153905c4870a08dc72

if for any reason you need any more directions or its easier to pick me up from town hall or something just say :)

im 17 btw, i hope thats ok :P

Offline Deadeye

• DV Marshal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 11:37:08 pm »
I live in cowbridge and work in the Spar, so you have probably seen me. I'll pick u up from your house, at 6.30am. I'll be in a Blue Vauxhall Astra.

Offline scottybev

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 11:45:19 pm »
yeah i probably have seen you before :) thanks mate it means alot :) i pm my number if there are any problems :) btw just out of curiosity, what gun you got mate?