Author Topic: Deepest regret  (Read 29767 times) Share

Dude

Re: Deepest regret
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 01:06:57 pm »
condolences and best wishes to his family and friends  for it truly is hard to say into plain words how much a warm soul and kindly person like Bri will be missed,  One of the worlds Good people is gone but will not be forgotten.

Bri has been part of dv part of airsoft and enriched so many lives for longer than people realise, in ways people have yet to appreciate.

Ride free Bri, ride free  
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:11:36 pm by Dude »

Offline CyALuME

• DV Marshal
  • Commiter of the immortal sin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 01:21:58 pm »
You will be missed Brian,  you were one of the first people I met at dragon valley when I was a newbie and I'm going to miss you alot. 

My thoughts are with Brian, Jeff Kath, Brians family and anyone close to him.

I'm going to miss you.  Rest in Peace

Michael

Offline ThorMaNN

• DV Member
    • View Profile
    • YaRR MaTeY
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 01:27:02 pm »
The bond I have with the DV team is like no other.
I don't go airsofting much, yet every time I've stepped foot on DV soil I have always been welcomed and been treated like family, it is the way they treat everyone.

Its because of this I don't feel we have just lost a good friend but I feel we have just lost a family member.

Rest in peace Brian. You will be be missed and never forgotten.

My thoughts go out to Brians Family, Jeff, Kath and all who knew Brian

scorpio Girl 1979

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 01:28:23 pm »
It was my first day there yesterday & it was a great day, really enjoyed it. I met Brian when I payed, he seemed a nice guy & everyone was really nice & friendly.

I'm so so sorry to hear of the sad news, my condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to his family and the whole of the DV.

RIP Brian

Zoe

Offline Dom-Estos

• DV Marshal
  • Per Ardua
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 02:06:32 pm »
Very sad news. I have only been going to DV since Febuary, and as i checked in Brian was the first person i spoke to, he was very friendly and welcoming and made my first visit alot less nervous. He will be sorely missed, by deepest sympathy to his family and close friends. RIP Brian
"The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example" RIP Kinikki Griffiths, True friend to the end.

Celertiter Defendere - 51 Sqn RAF REGT

Offline steeleboa

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 02:07:19 pm »
We are lost for words.

Since the first day we (Malcolm, Lyndon and Jason) came there nearly 3 years ago brain has always made us feel very welcome and was always up for a good laugh.

He will be missed alot

Condolences to his family and all those close to him (Jeff , Kath and all the marshells aswell)

R.I.P Brain

We are going to miss you

Malcolm (steeleboa)
Lyndon (metalboa)
Jason (littleboa)
Lesley (wife of steeleboa)

SHREKKIE

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 02:24:50 pm »
I've given up trying to fight back the tears, he is someone who everyone liked and everyone will miss.

I have to tip my hat to ASCUK forum for their banner, a nice touch at a time like this.
 All i can think is of is how i want to help his family, do and event and put all green fee's to his family. I just want to do something for them, for letting them share him with us. To me, Brian was family. DV is family. And the loss is going to affect everyone.

Offline BLC

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 02:43:34 pm »
Paulus told me about this earlier.  I know it's been a long time since any of us were into airsoft, but this is still a deep shock.  I've got a lot of fond memories of DV and all of the people there.  Brian was a great bloke and always made people feel welcome.

My thoughts are with his family, Jeff, Kath and anyone that was close to him.

Regards

Byron

Offline Sid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • http://dragon.dragonvalley.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 02:51:06 pm »
I just don't really know what to say. Paul told me the news just moments ago and I just can't believe it.

You will be greatly missed and my deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends :(

Sid
ASCUK - The most banned members award 2000 - 2005

Help ASCUK win it this year by simply posting your own opinion on one of thier forums!

Offline Asgardian

• DV Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 05:01:06 pm »
Too shocked to think straight.
It seem very unfair that someone who has given so much so others can have fun is gone.
I have known Bri since before Dragon Valley was at its current site and am really gutted.
My heart felt sympathies go to his family and all those close to him.
May we remember him always.

Ade

Offline tippey

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 05:14:50 pm »
I'm as shocked as everyone here.

Ive been a regular player/occasional marshall at dv for a good while and always enjoyed a good banter with Brian as well as his burgers and butties.

He will be sorely missed and my deepest sympathies to his family, Jeff kath   & friends.

From kwok & Radioski
p90, g36e, sig551, ak, famas, g3sg1, mc51, mp5k, kwc ar15, Maverick 88, m1100df fullstock, vsr10, mac11, 6inch Umbrella revolver, 6inch python, 2 x desert eagle, sv infinity hybrid 6inch, sv infinity 1911 IED, Knicker Elastic claymore and more to come

Offline Cubey

• Private
  • Pathfinder Airsoft
    • View Profile
    • Cubeydoom CS:S Comics
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 05:43:41 pm »
I'm shocked that I heard from arniesairsoft news...

I don't know him, really sad :( my deepest sympathies to his family and friends :(

I'm Pathfinder Airsoft member and I'm from Newport.

Offline Dibs

• DV Marshal
  • Potato Salad
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 05:47:05 pm »
wow, this is very unexpected. the first time i seen him yesterday and the last.  i know how fruitless these words of mine may be but my sympathies are with his friends and family.

RIP Brian
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:00:44 pm by Skeletor »
World Of Tanks - Fellowz
Steam ID - Fellowz
Origin ID - mando-fett
War Thunder - Torque_Thunder

Offline Darkwarfare

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:33 pm »
Ive only been to DV a few times and I didn't really know Brian, but he seemed like a great person, im sure he will be missed. Deep sympathy to his family, friends and everyone at DV.

Offline RayKickButts

• Colour Sergeant
  • Brain on a Chain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 06:24:24 pm »
Hard to belive.... thoughts go out to his Family, Jeff & Kath and all the DV Team