Author Topic: Gun Service  (Read 706 times) Share

Offline Greg

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
Gun Service
« on: February 27, 2016, 05:08:35 pm »
It has been many a moon since I last went airsofting and my AEG's have been subject to some neglect over the years of my hiatus (one of which I broke in an attempt to fix). I am looking for a kind Samaritan who will service two of my guns, I'm pretty sure all they need is some nice and clean new sodders on the deans connectors and a bit of TLC.

The first is a G&G R4 Commando, which is functionally fine (I think) and just needs the wires stripped and re-soldered for the battery connectors. Why not do this myself you ask? I am thoroughly incompetent with a soldering iron as you will see from the woeful attempt I made myself.

The second is a KA SR-15, this is the one that is in need of attention the most. To put it short, I have no idea what is wrong with it. I can only assume it is once again my dodgy soldering and failure of an attempt at crimping on a spade connector.

I am happy to pay for your labour, but as a result of me being clueless I have no idea what price to offer. If you wish to ascertain legendary status (in my books, other people may vary) then reply here with a quote or PM me. I live in Cardiff and am happy to drop them anywhere within that area.

I'm making my return to DV on the 20th March so if it is possible to get the work done by then that'd be great.

(I'm not 100% certain on where this thread should go so feel free to move it to where appropriate)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 05:11:07 pm by Greg »
The idiot who got stuck in a thorn bush
C04

Offline Kalon

• Elitist Fat Tosser
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk
Re: Gun Service
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 10:17:18 pm »
Drop them into my shop
pmed u address

jeff
Because we are swat, and our limits differ to what is actually legal.......