Author Topic: Airsoft repair needed  (Read 1584 times) Share

Offline CoreyB73

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
Airsoft repair needed
« on: March 09, 2016, 11:49:54 am »
Hey guys, I'm in need of someone who has experiance and knows what they're doing to repair my g&g MP5a4. Can anybody reccomend a store or sometimg? I Live near Newport. Thanks!

Offline Fudge

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Airsoft repair needed
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 09:50:39 pm »
Are you coming to the game on the 20th ? If so I can take a look at it for you. What's up with it ?

Offline CoreyB73

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 02:06:06 pm »
Hey, thanks for the reply. No I'm not.. I was hoping to get it repaird before actually booking for an event. Sometimes it was fire on it's own and then would just stop working. I've tried fixing it before, and I believe the problem to be where the trigger makes contact to make it fire. Like the metal plate is bent by there maybe..

Offline Firkit

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 12:35:17 pm »
Book on for Sunday, I'm sure Fudge will be able to work his magic on it and get you out playing.

Offline CoreyB73

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 07:18:19 pm »
I'm gunna book for the event on the 10th of April. Anything I should bring down with the gun? also how much would it cost? thanks.

Offline Firkit

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 01:25:07 pm »
Bring whatever kit you have with it, mags, batteries and what have you, when we get it working I guess you'll want to use it.

Cost depends on how long it takes and whether any parts are needed. We don't charge for repairs as such, but you'll need to cover any parts needed and we ask for a (not really voluntary) contribution to our charity collection in lieu of payment for repairs.

Offline CoreyB73

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 12:31:02 am »
okay, sounds good. Thanks for the help :D

Offline CoreyB73

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 12:25:35 am »
So guys, after a long wait, me and my friends have finally booked for the 15th, first of many games for 2017 I hope! Would I still be good to bring my gun for someone to have a look at? Thanks! Also I have no idea where my charger is for it. So it's gunna be dead when I bring it👎🏼