Author Topic: New Member - Attending April event!  (Read 944 times) Share

Offline Schmuck

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
New Member - Attending April event!
« on: March 15, 2016, 07:43:10 pm »
Hiya Guys -

Im a newbie to Airsoft and the April event at DV will be mine and my friends first event! (Can't wait)

I know the rules of obtaining a licence and then purchasing the Airsoft guns , but is there anywhere local I can go prior to getting a licence so I could possibly find the 'right' gun for me?

I sort of know what set up I want to run after being a Scout in my childhood days and competing in the Air-rifle competitions with them a Sniper is my preferred gun:
Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Pro Sniper
Scope: Swiss Arms 4×40  -

Not sure on Side arm yet but if theres anywhere local I can go to purcahse clothing for the next event it will be greatly appreciated!

`See you in April'  :aeg:

Offline pixey

• DV Marshal
    • View Profile
Re: New Member - Attending April event!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 08:15:38 pm »
come along to the april game and try out a few of the other players guns as we are lovley people that like to show off our gear and you will find that most players will let u have a little play with there toys for the day

Offline Schmuck

• Raw Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 01:24:53 pm »
All booked for the April Event with friend,

AEG's available for rent

Eye protection ordered  8) Boots shall be ordered as of Sunday when Im home from Ireland, have some old Cargo pants that will do for now..

Both of us cant wait!

Offline twom

• DV Marshal
  • its easy point n squeezes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 09:06:31 pm »
come along to the april game and try out a few of the other players guns as we are lovley people that like to show off our gear and you will find that most players will let u have a little play with there toys for the day
in my head that sounds soooooo wrong  :oops: :oops:
ankal support boot are a must ( also it will hurt it is loud and your mother will defiantly not like it )
life goes around like a wheel sometimes your up and sometimes down but remember your always moving