Author Topic: 10th September new guy  (Read 259 times) Share

Scarano

10th September new guy
« on: September 01, 2017, 04:03:40 pm »
Hey all,

Im all booked to come on the 10th.
Completely new to the sport, been interested for a long time. Finally found the time in life to take on another hobby.

Looks like I'll be coming on my own, as my mate have all let me down. Any vets going, that wouldn't mind showing a noob the ropes?

Going to pick myself up a mesh mask, gloves and goggles this week, as I'ma weirdo and don't like using things other people have.
I've done a lot of hunting so I have some clothes that will do for the day. Is there anything thing that the YouTubers and bloggers don't mention that i'll need on top of this lot?
Boots I am yet to find any sutible that don't cost a bomb. I know this is the most important thing, but as this is my first time playing, I don't want to splurge a load if I don't take it up as a hobby.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance.
Jack
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:05:59 pm by Scarano »

Offline taff

• DV Marshal
    • View Profile
Re: 10th September new guy
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:07:32 pm »
Dnt matter how much boots are dude if they save your ankles you can't put a price on that get a good pair :)
1x kriss vector 1x kwa mp7 2x vfc 417 2x vsr 10 1x WE g17+g23 1x kwa hk45 1x kwa usp match 1x g&g 416 2x g&g m4 gbbr 1x vfc stubby m4 1x ics cxp 1x WE little bird 1x L96
1x WE 1911 2x Timed BFG's 2x WE m9s 1xgas mp5k

Offline Firkit

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk
Re: 10th September new guy
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 08:45:29 pm »
That said, you can get good boots cheap but they might not sit well with your dislike of used kit. Surplus shops are your friend. If you do go for new boots they are of course useful for all sorts, not just airsoft. I live in mine.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk