Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dragon Valley / Christmas game Charity
« Last post by Kath on December 09, 2017, 07:29:00 pm »
Hi

As usual we will be rattling buckets to collect money for the kids in University of Wales Hospital.
We provide a free buffet on the Christmas game so it would be great if you could donate some of the money you would have spent on lunch - there is no obligation to donate of course though.

Tinsel and baubles to all

Kath
Dragon Valley / Re: Lift for the 19th......?
« Last post by no1ranarama on November 15, 2017, 08:58:04 pm »
Hi all fellow dragon 🐲 airsoft is their any one can spare a lift to and back from the site going past the roath park / Newport road city road area please.... Will get you two frag grenades for your time  :laughsoutloud: please pm me if you can....
Dragon Valley / Lift for the 19th......?
« Last post by no1ranarama on November 15, 2017, 08:57:31 pm »
Hi all fellow dragon 🐲 airsoft is their any one can spare a lift to and back from the site going past the roath park / Newport road city road area please.... Will get you two frag grenades for your time  :laughsoutloud: please pm me if you can....
General Discussion / Re: What is the best camo for DV?
« Last post by Greg on September 13, 2017, 04:06:09 am »
"ACU, works every time" (United States Army, 2009)
Dragon Valley / Re: 10th September new guy
« Last post by Firkit on September 02, 2017, 08:45:29 pm »
That said, you can get good boots cheap but they might not sit well with your dislike of used kit. Surplus shops are your friend. If you do go for new boots they are of course useful for all sorts, not just airsoft. I live in mine.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Dragon Valley / Re: 10th September new guy
« Last post by taff on September 01, 2017, 10:07:32 pm »
Dnt matter how much boots are dude if they save your ankles you can't put a price on that get a good pair :)
« Last post by FTEX Bravo on September 01, 2017, 06:17:34 pm »
Thanks, I was thinking multicam, I reckon I'll go for it, thanks for the help!  :bravo:
Dragon Valley / 10th September new guy
« Last post by Scarano on September 01, 2017, 04:03:40 pm »
Hey all,

Im all booked to come on the 10th.
Completely new to the sport, been interested for a long time. Finally found the time in life to take on another hobby.

Looks like I'll be coming on my own, as my mate have all let me down. Any vets going, that wouldn't mind showing a noob the ropes?

Going to pick myself up a mesh mask, gloves and goggles this week, as I'ma weirdo and don't like using things other people have.
I've done a lot of hunting so I have some clothes that will do for the day. Is there anything thing that the YouTubers and bloggers don't mention that i'll need on top of this lot?
Boots I am yet to find any sutible that don't cost a bomb. I know this is the most important thing, but as this is my first time playing, I don't want to splurge a load if I don't take it up as a hobby.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance.
Jack
« Last post by C-X on August 24, 2017, 06:08:09 pm »
From past experience, MTP/Multicam is pretty good in the summer and Flecktarn seems to be pretty effective in winter as the ferns start to die back.
« Last post by FTEX Bravo on August 13, 2017, 04:45:44 pm »
Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to look for a set online!  :bravo:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10